We’ve had a great year of sharing some incredible stories here on The Daily Scan. Thanks so much for being part of our community.
Here are our must-read stories of 2019, in case you missed any of them:
- Vancouver man was clinically dead for 52 minutes
- First in Canada pilot project provides take-away treatment to opioid overdose patients in Emergency
- Mick Jagger’s health issue highlights cardiac procedure born at St. Paul’s Hospital
- “Dementia village” model already inspiring care at Providence
- Wedding comes to Mount Saint Joseph Residence so senior can see son tie the knot
- St. Paul’s doctors and nurses put their medical skills to work volunteering in Guatemala
- Groundbreaking Alzheimer’s research could lead to earlier treatment
- New St. Paul’s Hospital is moving forward
- Nursing school in war time (and finding love at the roller rink)
- The ultimate gift of life: a baby after transplant
We look forward to bringing you more great stories in 2020 highlighting our amazing people and patients, and all the incredible work that happens at our Providence sites each and every day of the year.