Dr. Bonnie Henry announced 31 new cases, 6 new deaths in B.C. since Friday.
- There have been 31 new cases across B.C. since Friday.
- 6 people died from COVID-19 between Friday and Monday.
- There have been 2,978 positive cases in B.C. since the pandemic started.
- There are 166 active cases of COVID-19 in the province.
- 16 people are being treated in hospitals, including 4 in ICU.
- 183 British Columbians have died because of COVID-19 as of July 6.
- Benefits have been extended for low-income seniors and those on disability and income assistance.
- Over the weekend, Providence Health Care announced three new deaths at Holy Family Hospital.
Click here for the full story on CBC News.