B.C.s death toll from COVID-19 surpassed 1,000 over the weekend
- B.C. health officials have confirmed 1,475 new cases of COVID-19 in the province over the last three days
- The provincial death toll from the virus reached 1,010, as 22 more deaths were recorded.
- There are 358 people in B.C. hospitals, including 72 in intensive care.
- There are 5,220 active cases in the province.
- As of Monday, 59,902 people had received a COVID-19 vaccine dose in B.C.
- On Monday, Interior Health declared an outbreak in the community of Canim Lake.
- An outbreak at St. Paul’s Hospital has spread to three units in its heart centre.
A COVID-19 outbreak at St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver has spread to three units.
Click here for more information on CBC News.