With Vancouver city council’s approval earlier this month of the rezoning application for the new St. Paul’s Hospital campus at the northwest corner of the False Creek Flats, there is now a firmer picture of how the massive new hospital will look like and how it will fit in the area.
- See also:
- City Council approves ban on ‘tall’ and ‘wide’ buildings in Vancouver’s Chinatown district
- New St. Paul’s Hospital at False Creek Flats approved by Vancouver city council
- First glimpse of the Hogan’s Alley redevelopment on the edge of Vancouver’s Chinatown
- This is what will replace the Vancouver viaducts at Main Street
- Opinion: Stop clinging to the past, Vancouver’s Chinatown is dead and needs revival
Click here to read the full story in the Daily Hive.